YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS,
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM or Constance Anderson and Associates, Inc. (each a "Third Party Site"). MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM may work with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM. Both MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM and Constance Anderson and Associates, Inc. are not responsible for and do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any Website accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that neither MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM nor Constance Anderson and Associates, Inc. are responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
5.1. Rights and Responsibilities of MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM. MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM's Copyright Agent with the following information:
a. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
b. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
c. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
d. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
e. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
f. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Attn: Copyright Agent
Constance Anderson and Associates, Inc.
2110 Eighth Avenue, Suite 5A
P.O. Box 1487
New York, NY 10026
By email: support@MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM
5.3. Your Rights and Responsibilities as a MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM User and Reader of User Content.
Your access to the postings that users have posted as User Content is for your personal use only. If you want to redistribute postings you find as User Content, it is your responsibility to obtain permission from the poster (and any other person with rights in such work).
6. No Warranty.
THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR USE OR CIRCUMSTANCES.OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
7. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, IN WHICH INSTANCE THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM TO YOU IS $100.00 OR THE LOWEST AMOUNT ALLOWABLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAWS.
8. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
9. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM Services, MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential. By providing such submissions to MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM you hereby grant MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM a license to use, reprint, distribute, modify and create derivative works which will be owned by MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
10. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM or using MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM's Services, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM user account. If you believe that any Content on the Site is infringing on your copyright, you may seek the removal of such Content by providing notice to us in accordance with the Notice and Take Down provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act at support@ MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM as described above in Section 5.1.
12. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
14. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright ? 2011, Constance Anderson and Associates, Inc., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
15. Trademarks. MEMBERSHOPPERS, MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM and Constance Anderson and Associates, Inc. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
Through the combination of both internal and third party tracking code as well as cookies, we track the following categories of information when a visitor enters the Site: (1) IP address, (2) domain servers, (3) type of computer used to access the Site, (4) types of web browsers (collectively "Anonymous Data"). Such data does not collect information that identifies you as an individual. MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM uses Anonymous Data for general marketing purposes and to help enhance customer experience on the Site.
For you to access certain services that we offer through the Site, we may require you to provide us with information that can identify you as an individual ("Personally Identifiable Information"). Personally Identifiable Information includes: (i) "Contact Data" (such as your first and last name, physical street address, city, state, zip code, phone number and email address), and (ii) "Questionnaire Data" (such as information about your personal credit union experience, habits, demographic information, public nickname to be used on the Site, etc...).
Please note that Contact Data and Anonymous Data is used to gather general statistics regarding our customers and visitors, in order to enhance the consumer experience on the Site. We may also use demographic data in a manner that does not identify you specifically or allow you to be contacted but does identify certain criteria about our users in general. For example, we may inform third parties about the number of registered users, number of unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed.
Questionnaire Data is used to collect information about your experience with your credit union. By answering Questionnaire Data, you agree to allow us to make such information available to other members of the Site. You should use caution when deciding to disclose any personal information when providing Questionnaire Data because any and all such information will be shared with other members of the Site.
Choice Regarding Disclosure of Contact Data
You may choose not to provide us with any Contact Data. In such an event, you can still access and use some portions of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use portions of the Site that require your Contact Information.
Confidentiality and Security of Contact Information
We use reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Contact Information (our web servers a protected with commercial security software and firewalls; moreover, all servers are hosted at a secured facility with locked cabinets, key-card access, multi-stage entrance procedures, man traps, and 24/7 video surveillance). However, no company, organization, or online community, including MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM and Constance Anderson and Associates, Inc., can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information.
We may provide your personal information to third party service providers who work on behalf of or with MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM to provide some of the services and features of the MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM Site and to help us communicate with the members of our Site. However, these service providers do not have any independent right to share this information (expect pursuant to a legal requirement such as a subpoena or warrant).
MEMBERSHOPPERS.COM has security measures in place to minimize the loss, misuse, destruction and alteration of the information that you provide us or that we obtain from you. We will have no liability however to you or to any third-party arising out of any such loss, misuse, destruction, or alternation.
Other Limits to Your Privacy
Our Site may contain links to other third-party websites ("Linked Websites"). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of the Linked Websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the Privacy Practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the Privacy Policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.